- RTR setup including 6-cell battery and 2.0A peak charger (4 AAs required for transmitter)
- Officially licensed Miss GEICO hull
- Includes Dynamite® 2.0A peak charger for quicker charge times versus competitors’ overnight wall chargers
- Pro Boat® 2.4GHz radio system provides interference-free operation and extended range; for novice users, no bulky antenna
- Loaded with Dynamite electronics, including a brushed 15T motor and 50A marine ESC (6–8 cell Ni-MH compatible)
- Sealed inner liner protects inner hull from filling up with water in case model flips during operation
- Water-cooled motor provides increased performance and longer motor life
- ABS hull provides superb rigidity and durability
Needed To Complete
(4) AA Batteries
The Pro Boat® Miss GEICO 24 RTR provides any RC boating enthusiasts with a licensed version of the full-scale catamaran to make waves . The model comes loaded with features, including a 2.4GHz radio system, Dynamite® electronics, a potent 550-size motor, a Dynamite 2.0A peak charger with 6-cell Ni-MH battery and not to mention the beautifully-designed hull licensed by the AMF Miss GEICO race team.
The GEICO 24 catamaran represents an opportunity to fully enjoy the thrill of RC boating by providing users with a value-priced, great looking and even better performing model that comes completely RTR, including the transmitter, battery and charger. The model comes with a 6-cell Ni-MH battery with EC3™ connector, and the included 2.0 charger will have users up and running within an hour. All that is needed to complete is 4 AA batteries for the transmitter.